The first phase was completed in the summer of 2015 and contains 79 lots. Phase II and III added 27 lots each in 2017, and phase IV added 31 more lots in the Spring of 2018. When complete, Firethorne will be 247 lots on 132 acres.
The amenities at Firethorne include a community pool, clubhouse, kids playground, tennis court, basketball court and a ball field sized for wiffle ball or kickball.
According to the developer of the subdivision, the name Firethorne comes from a hole at Augusta National Golf Course which is named after the firethorne bush, also known as the pyracantha. New homes are 2500+ square feet with prices ranging from $300,000 to $500,000.
Firethorne Community Highlights include:
- Large level homesites and tree lined streets
- Beautiful common areas and ponds in the subdivision
- Resort amenities such as a community clubhouse with outdoor kitchen, playground and pool
- Minutes from Downtown Fairhope for food and shopping
- Minutes from the Fairhope Pier and Mobile Bay
- Minutes from Quail Creek Golf Course
- Easy access to Interstate-10
- Easy access to the Fairhope Soccer Complex
- Fairhope Schools - Fairhope Elementary, Fairhope Intermediate, and Fairhope High School - Go Pirates!
- Distance to:
Starbucks: 13 miles
Whole Foods: 33 miles
Mobile Airport: 38 miles
Pensacola Airport: 58 miles
For more information or to tour any of these homes, call or text Dave Kirby at Urban Property (251) 689 8637 or email at [email protected] .